From The Cross Exclusive Collection
Shown above in Luxe Snow fabric
Queen 60"H x 86.5"D x 72.5"W foot board is 30"H
King 60"H x 86.5"D x 88.5"W foot board is 30"H
Queen 70"H x 86.5"D x 72.5"W foot board is 30"H
King 70"H x 86.5"D x 88.5"W foot board is 30"H
- Designed and handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 8-10 week lead time.
- Deep diamond tufted headboard.
- Piping on wings.
- Available in king, queen, double and single.
- Folding (2 halves) metal frame w/ wood slats.
- Full slat support included, so no box spring is required
- Mattress not included.
Each of our fabric options above is hand selected by our Creative Director for its design as much as its duribility. The style, the material, the quality- we've carefully considered every element. If you would like to see any of these fabrics in person or none of theses are exactly what you want, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to help you!
- You can prolong cushion life and keep your cushions looking fresh by turning and rotating them regularly.
- Direct sunlight may cause fabrics to fade. Care should be taken to limit the amount of direct sunlight on any piece of furniture.
- Pilling is the release of excess fibre, resulting in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. The pilling will persist, as is seen with carpets and sweaters, until the excess fibre is gone, and then it will cease.
- Dust and dirt promote premature fabric wear. Vacuum the surface of your furniture regularly, including the area underneath the seat cushions, with the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- You may also want to regulate the foam cushion core and the polyester wrap by unzipping the white protective casing and adjusting the fit of the core and polyester wrap.
Great choice! Due to the size and stature of this fabulous bed, it requires special attention on delivery and assembly. We reccomend white glove delivery and please measure to make sure it will fit in your space before ordering.
For delivery of furniture, we offer two options:
White Glove Delivery is the highly recommended option. It is worth every penny! The delivery team will bring the piece into the desired room in your home, take care of any assembly or set up, and take all of the packaging away with them.
Curbside Delivery is the most economical option, but there really are no frills. The delivery team will drop the piece off outside the house and you take care of the rest.
Upon purchase, one of our customer service representatives will contact you with a shipping quote and send you a fabric sample to approve, then you'll be on your way! Don't worry, if none of these options are right for you, you will be able to cancel your order at this point.
If you would like a quote prior to placing your order please email all of your details to us at email@example.com and we will get that to you right away!