From The Cross Exclusive Collection
Gorgeous, romantic and fashion-forward, the tufted Josephine sofa is a sophisticated way to make a grand statement.
– Manufactured in Vancouver.
– Tight back cushion, deep diamond tufted with buttons.
– Piping around at bottom, kick plate, outside back.
– Spring seat suspension.
– Extensive warranty on frame, springs and foam.
Dimensions: L: 85" H: 32" D: 35"
– Multiple fabric options.
– Custom sizing also available.
(*Allow 6–8 weeks for delivery; price may vary depending on fabric and size.)
Extensive warranty on frame and foam.
Frames - Lifetime pro-rated* limited warranty
Frames are under warranty to be free from manufacturing & material defects for the life of the product (25 years) on pro-rated* basis.
– Dust and dirt promote premature fabric wear. Vacuum the surface of your furniture regularly, including the area underneath the seat cushions, with the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
– Direct sunlight may cause fabrics to fade. Care should be taken to limit the amount of direct sunlight on any piece of furniture.
– Pilling is the release of excess fibre resulting in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. The pilling will persist, as is seen with carpets and sweaters, until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease.
– You can prolong cushion life and keep your cushions looking fresh by turning and rotating them regularly.
– You may also want to regulate the foam cushion core and polyester wrap by unzipping the casing and adjusting the fit of the core and polyester wrap. We do not suggest removing the cushion core from the casing.