Cotton fabric is coated in a beeswax, pine resin, coconut oil mixture. The wraps are then dried, and cut to size. These wax wraps are made using zero waste principles, from the ingredients (California beeswax) to biodegradable packaging. Wraps and packaging arrive plastic free.
- One 6"x6" good for jars and cans
- One 9"x9" good for bowls, snacks, and sandwiches
- One 11"x11" good for large bowls, plates, bread, and melons
- Wash wrap with cold water and soap.
- Wraps last approximately one year.
- Keep wrap away from heat.