- Solid acacia wood bed frame, with finished plywood backing. Rails have metal clip in hardware with dual bold connection.
- 100% fog linen upholstery with foam padding
- Queen: 64"W x 60"H x 90"D
- King: 81"W x 64"H x 92"D
- Thoughtfully designed in Los Angeles and is inspired by an authentic European antique.
- Every piece is carefully hand-carved and hand-painted, composed start to finish by artisans devoted to their craft.
- Wood slats provide mattress support, and box spring is required.
- Not compatible with adjustable beds
- Assembly required
Since 2002, the founders of Eloquence have shared a simple love and appreciation for beauty, romance, and charm. Inspired by their travels and the antique treasures they come across, the duo set-out to create a collection that would evoke eloquence through honouring the authenticity and imperfections of original antiques and applying them to modern furniture designs.
Forged out of a passion to create refined interpretations of the finest antique furniture. Taking elements of history and bringing them to life with new Eloquence Designs, they continue to be inspired by the past, while keeping in mind the needs of modern day life.