(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
(2) use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
(3) if spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
(4) do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
(5) avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
(6) for best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
(7) When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.